We all know Elon musk, the great man who was able to built his business empire of Tesla and space x, has made a lot of headlines with his present accomplishment neural link. So in this post now available in this platform, we would be breaking down Elon’s journey to being not only a billionaire but a business tycoon.
- Elon was born in South Africa to an engineer father and model mother on June 28, 1971.6
- Reaching at the age 12, He sold his 1st video game that he coded for $500.
- After being motivated by Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, He made up his mind that that his new life mission would be to save humanity.
- frond Stanford PhD program after two days to help found Zip2, which he started with a $28,000 loan from his father.
- He later received return of $22 million from the sale of Zip2 to Compaq, which he used to start up x.com.
- X.com merges with another online bank (Confinity) to form Paypal which everyone is now making use of.
- Elon expelled as CEO from Paypal while on his honeymoon, yet still invests more money in the company regardless of what happened.
- He discovers that space rockets are artificially overpriced, and starts SpaceX to build his own rockets.
- Elon gets $250 million from the sale of Paypal to eBay.
- Meets Tesla founders Marc Tarpenning and Martin Eberhard, and introduces them to JB Straubel. Elon invests in Tesla.
- After having three SpaceX rockets explode while reaching bankruptcy with Tesla, Elon takes action.
- He takes over as CEO of Tesla and raises an emergency fifth round of financing. Meanwhile, his fourth rocket launch with SpaceX succeeds and a $1.6B contract with NASA is signed.
- Tesla goes public at $17 per share (it trades for ~$250/share today)
- He made us know about reusable rockets that could make space flight 100x cheaper and promises to also send humans to Mars by 2021-2031.
drop your comment below